I’ve always thought that the beginning of a new week can be one of two things: it can be dreaded, or it can be seen as a fresh start of something new. I love going to bed on Sunday evenings browsing Pinterest for a little inspiration (you can follow me on Pinterest here if you’re interested), and one of the things I love to look for are motivational quotes. I read them before I go to sleep, and then fall asleep thinking of all the things that I will get done in the week to come. All motivated and inspired.
I thought that for this week’s Monday post, I would share a few of the quotes that I’ve found most inspirational and hopefully share some of the motivation to carry us all through this week (if not longer!). Here they are:
1. “There are seven days in a week and ‘someday’ isn’t one of them”
It’s time to do that thing you are putting off. There’s no better time to start than the present.
2. “You have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce.”
Think about it. We can all be that fabulous.
3. “Do something uncomfortable today. By stepping out of your box, you don’t have to settle for what you are – you get to create who you want to become.”
This is a lovely concept. Breaking out of my comfort zone is something I’ve been trying a lot harder to do recently. You get to feel so much satisfaction when you realize you can do what you never dreamed you could.
4. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”
I guess this is the key to Beyonce’s fabulousness.
5. “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever life throws at you.”
This one’s good for preparation. Things happen, but the key to success is being able to pick yourself up and deal with the situation at hand.
6. “May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner be even.”
This one is a little prayer every morning for me – I know when I’ve got these two things right, my day is off to a good start. It’s the little things!
I hope you’re all having a wonderful Monday. Here’s to a positive week!