Now that we’ve hit February, Valentines Day is just around the corner! It can be hard to find the perfect gifts so I thought I would put together a little gift guide for some inspiration. These are some of the ideas I’ve pulled together:
1. Natalie Chocolate Heart Variety Box – there’s not really a Valentines Day Gift Guide that doesn’t feature chocolate at some point, so I thought I would start there. I found these gorgeous heart shaped Belgian chocolates, each with a different filling. Aren’t they just adorable? Priced at £12 for 16 chocolates, they make for a luxurious but not over-the-top treat.
2. What I Love About You Book – I thought this concept was quite a cute one. This book is one you can fill in yourself and so it becomes a personal treasure that is unique to the person you gift it to. It’s £7.95, so it’s a more affordable (yet still adorable) option.
3. Zoeva Rose Gold Vol. 1 Complete Brush Set – this one is perfect for the beauty addict. My Zoeva brush set was one of the best beauty investments I’ve ever made. The brushes are amazing quality and for the number of brushes you get in this kit, it works out at an amazing value. The whole set is £110, but you get 15 brushes in it, which works out at around £7 a brush! That’s a lot cheaper than many other luxury brush brands out there.
4. Urban Apothecary Chai Tea Luxury White Candle – I absolutely LOVE chai tea. And I love candles too. So when I saw this, I had to put it in. It’s a blend of Indian spices, black tea and warmed milk… I might have to buy this one for myself instead! For £35 it is expensive but not enormously so. Plus you get to keep the tea cup once it’s finished to store little trinkets in.
5. Sass & Belle Love You To The Moon and Back – this mug is super affordable and very cute. Sass & Belle have some amazing gift options on their website at brilliant prices. I love shopping there when buying multiple gifts for friends and family. They have something for every occasion – but this one makes a perfect Valentines option.
6. The Body Shop Smoky Rose Gift Set – The Body Shop are known for their gift sets all year round. This one is a favourite of mine, but they have plenty of other fragrances and the option to create your own personalized gift set in a basket. This set is priced at £30, it comes beautifully presented in a gorgeous box with a giant purple bow.
7. Monica Vinader Rose Gold Fiji Chain Bracelet – my most expensive gift idea at £185 is possibly the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. It’s rose gold (of course), delicate and just perfect. I can’t think of any girl who wouldn’t be thrilled to receive it.
8. ASOS Pink Duckhead Umbrella – this one is another cute one. It’s been raining so much in England so an umbrella is a practical gift – but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have to be stylish! This umbrella is £22, pale pink with a wooden duck for a handle. You can’t get cuter than that!
9. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Trio – this little set was floating around a lot at Christmas but I can see it being popular for Valentines Day too. Charlotte Tilbury has a wonderful range of lipsticks with the most beautiful packaging and this set allows you to try three different colours in miniature sizes. At £29, it’s not cheap but considering each full size lipstick is £23, it works out well for three colours.
Let me know if any of these ideas help you!