March is up and it’s that end-of-the-month round up blog post time. There have been lots of new bits that I’ve been trying this month but I only wanted to feature the bits that I’ve used nearly every day. They’re mostly on the beauty side of things, and without further ado, here they are:
1. First up in the beauty department is skincare. I’ve been trying the Superdrug Naturally Radiant range and I have fallen in love with the Glycolic Overnight Facial Peel. I’ve written a full review on the range here, but to sum this product up – it brightens and clears my skin to give it the most radiant appearance the morning after I use this product. Lovely.
2. I’ve been all about the Freedom Pro Highlight Palette. It’s full of so many highlight shades for all skin tones, with both creamy and powder formulas. I’ve loved dusting a little on my cheekbones and using the creams as eyeshadow bases for that extra glow when the sun has been shining. Again, a full review and swatch post is right here for those of you interested.
3. The NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia has been my go to Spring shadow for an intense champagne sparkle. It can be used wet or dry, is so perfectly smooth in formula and pigmentation, and just looks beautiful. I usually just blend a little of this all over my lid and sometimes follow up with a darker brown in the crease – with just a little mascara, I’m all set on the eye front.
4. To go with the Freedom palette, this highlight brush was a budget beaut find which I absolutely adore. Let’s get the price in bold: 99p. I could not believe my eyes when I saw it – so much so that I’ve used it every day this month, and written an entire blog post dedicated to its magical powers. Enjoy.
5. Clothing wise, you might have seen this Breton Striped Top from New Look. I bought this at the start of March and I’ve been donning it non-stop. The simplicity of it is what drew me in – paired with my Topshop Lucas Boyfriend Jeans and some ballet flats, it looks so effortless and Spring appropriate!
6. I wanted to add (even though it’s not photographed), that I’ve been watching Brooklyn Nine Nine and I’m absolutely hooked. The first two seasons are on Netflix if you haven’t seen it, its well worth a watch if you’re into the comedy cop style genre that I love so very much. Be warned though – it’s the kind of show you binge watch because each episode is only twenty minutes long!
What have been your favourites this month?