With December fast approaching (seriously, the end of 2016 already??), I thought it was time to sit down and think about what I’ve achieved this year, along with what I want to achieve before 2017 is upon us… so here’s my list:
1. Write lots of festive themed content for my blog. I’ve already scheduled my gift guides for this year, and there are four of them. It’s taken a while to put them together but I can’t wait for them to go live along with all the other content I have planned!
2. Get back into meal planning. I’ve kind of fallen off the bandwagon when it comes to meal planning and trying to make healthy choices – I think it has something to do with the end of the year approaching. However, this is something I really want to change, so I’m definitely going to make the most of December and try.
3. Fall in love with a new TV show. This is a fun goal, I’ll admit. I love the feeling of finding a new TV show that I instantly love and want to sit and binge watch all evening. It’s been a while since I’ve done that and I think the holidays are the perfect time for it!
4. To work on my university portfolio. I have a massive portfolio of work to hand in come January so I know I’m spending lots of December working on that. I also have a very important exam coming up in January too so I need to sort out some kind of revision timetable as well so I can balance everything properly.
5. Make the most of the Black Friday sales. There are definitely a few things I want to grab, some new workout gear being one of them. I feel like if I invest in some nice gym clothes, I’ll be more inclined to use them so it’s worth a shot. I’m also on the hunt for a warm winter coat that goes with everything, so I’ll be scouring the sales for that too.
6. Stay focused on the positive. This year has been a rocky one for me with ups and downs and highs and lows of all sorts. I really want to take the final month of the year to reflect and appreciate everything that I have in my life. I’m a firm believer that gratitude is really important, so I want to practice it as much as possible.
What are your goals to achieve before 2017?