After publishing this post on my new jewellery box find, I got asked lots of questions about the jewellery I keep in it. As I mentioned in that post, I don’t own a lot of jewellery and I’m only just getting into wearing it more often – but the pieces that I do get, I know I’ll love for months and years to come. Today I thought I’d share some of my favourite places to shop for pretty jewellery pieces:
1. Anthropologie – this is probably the most expensive I get when it comes to jewellery. I usually come to Anthropologie for beautiful statement accessories and pieces that are a bit more unique. As you’d expect, the price is a little steeper, but the quality is stunning.
2. Urban Outfitters – I’ve been shopping for jewellery in UO for years now. It was always one of my first choices to find affordable pieces that were slightly edgier and interesting. When midi rings first got popular a few years back, UO was the first place I checked – and sure enough, they had a huge selection to choose from. I still have the gold ones I purchased back in 2012, and they feature in so many blog photos!
3. Jewellery Box* – I’m very new to Jewellery Box, but ever since I first browsed their website, I wondered why I’d never shopped from them before. They have a huge selection of different jewellery, ranging from affordable to ones that have slightly higher price points. I chose to get this gorgeous white gold diamante band, and this sterling silver plain band – the quality of both of these pieces are gorgeous, and I can’t wait to try more from the brand in the future.
4. Accessorize – a classic when it comes to jewellery. They always have beautiful seasonal picks, from simple to statement, and for every occasion. The Z for Accessorize line came out a few years ago, I’ve been totally smitten with everything in that line too. Definitely worth checking out for high quality, affordable jewellery that lasts really well over time.
5. Oliver Bonas – I love shopping at this store for several things – homeware, gifts and jewellery. They have some stunning styles which are both on trend and classic at the same time. I’ve just had a peak at some of their current selection and I’m already spying several bits that I want to add to my collection!
Where do you like to shop for jewellery?
*products gifted by Jewellery Box